<body> </body>



Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Just like a tattoo.
I'm terribly with keeping consistent in writing.

But I try.



So in an unexpected sequence of events, I now have some exciting Winter 2008 plans. Seven weeks until I get home - so not long to go now.

This semester has been starkly different to the three - or five - that preceded it, however in most ways it has been good. Uni has been intense, with no less than two assignments due in on a weekly basis - as such it has also been expensive - and my body seems to be tiring from it all. For once in what has been such a long time I do feel on top of things work-wise, and this is partly to do with the fact that I now have this amazing tutor who comes to Ormond weekly for brutal design crit sessions.

I haven't had much to do with college this semester, commencing third year has definitely seen me turn this.. place.. into a home, despite having been alloted a modest-sized room, where I work and rest. It is not frequent that I dine in hall, I've taken to making simple oat porridge meals, consuming yoghurt tubs and the like if I'm not out catching up with the many friends I have who've left (or never were at college to start with). Jian Ming and myself have surely developed a newfound love for breakfasts out, usually in Brunswick, while Rosie, Kate Fraser and I have tried to make a point to catch up for a weekly gastronomic/ coffee indulgence!

So Adrian, if you read these pages.. new chapters have been written while the old ones are reworked.



I do feel that 2008 thus far has been in so many ways kind to me. It was an emergence from an eventful year.. occassional turbulent times.. stepping into a different realm. It feels as if I have grown up.. transcending into the twenties.



"Draw lines so sharp they cut through confusion.."

Sher Reen; 12:49 PM
0 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II