<body> </body>



Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Falling slowly.
I was purchasing a refreshment today when I received a very non-typical stare down from a part stranger, part mutual friend. It was not one of politeness, either- it seemed somewhat judgemental a once-twice-thrice over, and it made me wonder why it happened. I doubt it had to do with what I was wearing more than who I was recognised to be.. but I could be wrong.

Not sure what it all meant, but strange, nevertheless.


What was weirder than the weather today was Vincent's insistent remark that I looked like I had walked out from a solarium.. apparently I appear "browner" or tanner than usual.

The wind didn't stop some from a barbecue- Rachel and I found ourselves flipping burgers and snags for about an hour in the dusty, dusty wind. Smelled like food after, but all evidence was soon erased.. I rewarded myself with a hot shower.

This post does not seem to be going in any direction, so I shall prematurely end it by saying that I have just come from a very inspiring Open Mic Night in the Junior Common Room.

Lots on my mind, but places to be and things to do!

Sher Reen; 5:19 PM
0 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II