<body> </body>



Monday, February 25, 2008

This came from Adrian..


Sunday, February 24, 2008
To Sher

To one of the best buddies I'll ever love (and hate... you know what I mean... =P),

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY GURL!!

Big girl already... Must take care of yourself k?

Haha, I really hope you'll have a grand day ahead!

This is one person who will never allow me to forget how we first met, eleven great years ago. At what Lou dubs "The Hibiscus School", or Sekolah Sri Bunga Raya, as it is known. You and I we've come a very, very long way from there.. so thank you.

So turning 20. I didn't wake up having grown a tail or anything, and I guess it doesn't quite feel different. I've always dreaded hitting this milestone, although many ahead of me had been reassuring, saying that this was in no way quite life-altering.

I still remember my McDonald's party when I turned three, it does feel like such a while ago that it happened. To have two decades tucked behind me is perhaps the strangest knowledge of all. We were out the other night lamenting how at this age we are starting to struggle to remember things from our younger days- a sign of age, perhaps?

But to look at things in the other direction, I am exhilarated in anticipation of what life has in store for me from here onwards. The last year and a half in Melbourne has brought with it many ups and downs but along that way I have met so many amazing people.

In honesty, there is not much more that I wish for this birthday that I am willing to strive for. That said, I do have an inkling that this year has much yet to surprise me with.. and I can't wait to take it on.


Sher Reen; 8:18 AM
1 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II