<body> </body>



Friday, July 13, 2007

Swish swish.
A lot of people have asked me where I felt I was going with this blog, esepcially due to the scarcity of posts since picturillious entries that seem to have met with extinction.

Truth is, I don't know.

But I don't see the point in going on hiatus because there really isn't a need for such a thing. It's either I try to keep this alive by putting a little more heart into it or I do away with it forever. And because writing has always been a passion, I think the option I pick is to stay.

So while I still cannot tell how often I may be posting or what I will be writing about, rest assured that there still will be entries sprouting from time to time.



On a different note, three weeks of Kuala Lumpur have done me good. Real food, daily runs, people I love and less to stress about than what I'm used to. An entirely different setting, a good change from structured living at Ormond; I'm not saying that I don't like it there because if you know me well enough I have come to love college living to bits..

Anyway.

It's already been three of four weeks of resting, recuperating, rejuvenating and relaxing in preparation for what I expect to be the most eventful semester yet. Come July 23rd, my third semester at university commences. It almost is difficult to digest the fact that Recommencement 2007 at Ormond next Saturday night marks the beginning of my second year in Melbourne- time almost seems to travel faster when you're having the best times of your life.

Here I go again in circles.

I suppose the point of this post was to allow for reflection.


It feels like I have come a long way from where I was a year ago. All unsure about the entire journey I was about to embark on. And my qualms were proven to be quite spot-on initially, but it's really been the first half of this year that I have found to be the most enriching of all. It has broken me and built me in ways I never expected it to.. forcing me to deal with many issues I had always thought I'd be best off avoiding. Masks finally fell, I saw the cast for what they truly were.. and strange as it might sound, this was important to me. Made new friends, acquired new acquaintances. With the course I was thrown, shaken and stripped, forced to question my ability to finish the race.

How dramatic.

Words have this shocking ability put a whole new fluoro tint to the situation so excuse me if that sounded severe.


I have big hopes and dreams for next semester, renewed resolutions for the year.

Hopefully this once, and henceforth, all goes more to plan than before.



All losses cut, it has been a very fulfilling semester.

My sincerest gratitude to everyone who helped me to the finish line for without you, I don't know where I may have fallen out of this race, I may have been disqualified.

Sher Reen; 10:38 PM
0 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II