<body> </body>



Sunday, May 27, 2007

Of presence and presents.
Yay. Whoa. Phew.


It's over. 12 weeks of semester one.

The last week in review:
+Architectural Design 2A .ppt submission on Monday; Amy stayed over and we ended up properly getting up at 4pm that following afternoon. It was the weirdest feeling. Had dinner at Nasi Lemak House on Grattan.. I can't say I loved it.

+Wednesday I took the earlier part of to go down to the city in search for tea leaves and good sushi.. great me time and in the night, I freaked out after a trip to Thresherman's Bakehouse on Faraday St with Rachel.

+Thursday was scary, but AD2A is now over and done with. Romped the city again and caught Pirates of the Carribean 3 in the night with Renata, Wen, Roland, Jian Wey, Andy and Phil followed by supper at Chillipadi and a long walk home. Only managed sleep at 6ish the next morning.

+Adam, Jes and I went down to the city on Friday in search for an array of birthday gifts for Matt. Ended up getting Bang & Olufsen earphones, a bottle of Grey Goose vodka, a scarf from Country Road, Bar Secrets, Mao's Last Dance and gold class tickets to the movies. Adam, Courtney, Matt and I had dinner at Tiamo 2 on Lygon before going to The Bar With No Name where celebrations were to be held. We had free drinks on the house and an incredibly sumptuous dinner and a great time after at the bar, Nightcat and Bimbo's Deluxe.. finally getting in at 3.30am and chatting until nearly 5am. Great company, great place and great memories.

+Went to Crown all dressed up for a fancy schmancy dinner at Greco's with the Architecture girls. Came back in time for supper, the first within Swot Vac.

+Had the most perfect of days today.. met up with Rachel and spontaneously decided to go down to St Kilda Beach. Stopped by at Grill'd for burgers, Luna Park for some childish fun (this involving fairy floss getting blown away) and then just the beach side to laze about in the sun, it was perfect weather.. walked the flea market as well. Trammed back to Ormond where we chatted a bit before she had to leave for Ringwood.. had two apples at dinner and then quickly chatted to Rosie before Round II of Pirates of the Carribean at Hoyts, this time with Kris, Rachel, Ed, Courtney and Mel Foster (after a cocktail each at Hush Bar owing to the fact we couldn't get tickets to the earlier session despite running). Again.. walked all the way back to college.. made a few chat stops before checking in.

Lots to do this upcoming week. Under a month until home sweet home.

Sher Reen; 2:50 PM
3 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II