<body> </body>



Monday, March 12, 2007

Mesmerized.
Two and a half months since I left home for a summer in Melbourne. Sometimes it doesn't feel like a long time at all, other times it does. And it's when stress underpins me that sometimes I feel like crawling back into clasps of a place I truly call home. PB303 is my sanctuary this semester. I love everything about it- the people, the room, the view, the balcony, the breeze and the morning sunlight. I have a fridge serving me well, a room area that exceeds that of many other rooms and really, there's nothing more that I can ask for.

There's been a fair bit going on- fell sick on Friday nevertheless making it to the CT1A lecture and tutorial (where we- Roz, Angie, Nick and I built a block tower 1.86m high!) but gave the smoko a skip to briefly go to Crown with Mei Sze. I guess I was meant to eventually go down as I got magnetically pulled in when I got back to Ormond.. chatted to a few friends who were brinking on sobriety and bopped about on the dance "D" floor until Holy Grail played at 12.45am, signalling the end of our license to party. Adjourned for drinks in Eva's room, checked in on friends, chatted to drunk neighbours who knew well enough to drink up water before sleeping and met a host of new people, finally only going to bed at 5.

Had Korean again for dinner on Saturday, barely got any work done. Collected my laundry and ended up chatting to Arran, Steph Wong, Toray and Pete along the Picken A corridor until past three a.m. Ormond was silent as so many had gone home, it was great getting to know people over silly conversation topics and much laughter. Sunday morning I ate a tiny bit of brunch and then spent some time at the Construction Technology 2A project site getting details in order.

For the first time in forever, went to bed at 10.30pm and was up way before the silly fire alarm in Picken B went off. I would have killed someone if it had got me up!

Sher Reen; 6:45 AM
0 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II