<body> </body>



Thursday, March 01, 2007

Marching in.
I had been contemplating a $200+ bar fridge for awhile but the thought of parting with that much money for something temporary didn't really appeal to me.

Yesterday was one of the stupidest of days- went to uni to discover that I had been assigned a late tute. Wednesday and my only class runs from 3.15-5.15pm. On my and Lindsey's way out, however, my eye caught sight of a notice of a bar fridge for sale.. I called the extension, left a message and after I got back from my first excruciating Taekwondo lesson here in Melbourne that I found out I was going to own not just a fridge but a pretty big one at that (a metre high one, not the hotel mini bar fridge).

Had a peep at the subcommittee fair, showered and went down to supper; chatted with Hsiang, Jing and Shona for a bit before the great big fridge move commenced; Rachel, Mei Sze, Jian Ming and Simin- thank you!

Point is, I now own a fridge! And all that was worth it..



I paid will be soon paying $75 for it!


On seperate notes,
1. My Summer Studio results are still not out, I don't know what is wrong with my faculty, really.

2. My university has a ridiculous "Learning Management System" and "Student Information System" and some staff that drive you ridiculously insane. The former two are always acting up and the latter are so professional at pointing you on a wild goose chase- not one person takes responsibility to get your problems solved.

3. My muscles are sore from two solid hours of intense training in the Frank Tate Building yesterday- I haven't attended a Taekwondo lesson for just over two years!

4. I am loving my room to bits, and my neighbours have been pretty awesome.

Sher Reen; 5:27 AM
0 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II