<body> </body>



Sunday, February 11, 2007

Week after week.
It's strange how Sunday never fails to creep up from behind me and go "Boo!" in my face just as I was beginning to enjoy the weekend.

Had lunch on Picken Lawn alongside Monique, Natalie and Matthew on Friday before I headed down to the city to spend some more money at the art supplies store and to print some photographs in preparation for my final presentations next week. The Melbourne Welcome participants slowly trickled in today as well.. quite an interesting bunch. Don't ask me how but all I remember from that day was that it dissolved all too quickly.. ended with two conversations with two equally important friends, one whose birthday was on February 10th.

Slept in until my stomach groaned, signifying lunch time. Walked out to get lunch and groceries at Safeway on Lygon St where I bumped into Sarah and her sister Audrey. How strange is it that EVERYONE is already in Melbourne? After a painful reminder of what Pizza & Pasta (Saturday) Night was, and chatting with returning friends I trammed down to Ee Lin's for a bakefest- made black bottom muffins and vanilla poppy seed muffins! Ended up staying the night because we baked till prettyyy late..

Met up with Rachel today and we shopped ourselves silly in the CBD; got in past five o' clock and showered before heading down to Ee Lin's yet again for a BBQ dinner.

And as I type tonight Picken Lawn is bursting with energy, presumably a birthday/ celebratory BBQ in honour of/ organised by a returning Ormondian. It's just strange how life has been reinjected into Ormond once again..



Only bummer is tht the week starts with me nursing a partially overstrained wrist..

Sher Reen; 5:38 PM
0 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II