<body> </body>



Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Shut-eye deprived, much.
Angelina Jolie and Matt Damon starring in a film certainly does not equate to a "can't-go-wrong must-watch".. we learnt the painful way, nine dollars and three hours later.


These "holidays" I've watched three movies and had four meals at Japanese restaurants.


Very random but it's 2.30 in the morning and I'm still not asleep. My cycle has been disrupted no thanks to Orientation Week 2007- late drunken nights for the freshers and loud annoying mornings- if it's not a fire drill it's Janet Clarke Hall blasting music at top volume or Mut and Trill banging on the doors. There has never, ever been such a long queue at breakfast.. but that all said I must say I'm getting used to sharing my space once again. It's great that there's life once more, there are eleven other people living on this floor.. a couple of architecture first-years in the Pickens, too.

I forsee, if anything, a great 2007 at Ormond.

Sher Reen; 9:42 PM
2 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II