<body> </body>



Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Nineteen now.
Save for the fact that my results are STILL not out yet, I must say I'm in a great state of mind. First day back at uni was pretty good, although the first lecture could have been better (and shorter). Nevertheless it was great seeing coursemates after the long holiday..

My 19th was spent fairly quietly- went out to the DFO on Spencer St with Shobana, spontaneously decided to have my hair cut by someone called Nicki (fortunately this worked out really well, I really like what was done!), going for the Fresher/ Senior Integration on Picken Lawn and finally dinner at Kum Den with some friends.

The night before was Commencement with a smoko that followed.. then cake-cutting in Jian Ming's MCC401 and a very sumptuous supper of instant noodles, instant soup and Ma Ling tinned luncheon meat!

Fairly simple, just how I wanted it to be. Received one extremely shocking gift from the family back home that I love to bits.. and a few fancy others (:

Class at 9-10am then 1.15-5.15pm so I'm off!


I'm so excited about this year.

Sher Reen; 5:24 AM
1 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II