<body> </body>



Monday, January 29, 2007

Wading in thought.
I had lunch alone before my feet walked me to Ojay, Sportsgirl and Borders. I love spending me time at the bookstore; picked up a good few books as well. Found myself in the company of many doctors last Friday night at Ryan's 1st birthday. We had good Malaysian food, fresh fruit, Krispy Kreme, New Zealand ice cream and lovely chatter at their house before Matthias and Rosemary dropped me off at Ormond, signalling the end of yet another night.

Had breakfast with Matt and Del at hall on blistering cold Saturday. Talked a bit, got my Design Communications work finished with, then collapsed into baby sleep until Jackie came over in the evening- we went through the Architectural Design 1C work that she had missed. Spontaneously fixed up dinner with Zi for the evening- we ended up having good tomyam, doing grocery shopping and pondering further on life over chocolate cheesecake and strawberry floats. I like how we see eye to eye on many a thing although I was evidently out of element considering I was terribly infected with giggle-itis.

Today's been good; work's progressed but I'm in need of a photocopier to finish up the subsequent parts of my assignment due in Tuesday afternoon. Mei Sze's back from her aunt's, took away dinner from Vina Bar and went to Safeway for more food supplies.. the only thing that is annoying me is the noise that's travelling from Princes Park, no thanks to the sell out Big Day Out.


Turning myself in early so studio tomorrow won't wear me down.

*Was sleeping before 12 struck but forgot to hit "publish" hence disrupting the timestamp.

Sher Reen; 5:54 AM
0 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II