<body> </body>



Sunday, January 07, 2007

First day back.
The flight felt relatively short, we took off and arrived on schedule, customs were not a pain in the neck; I encountered my first fly as I stepped out of the airport.. the summer breeze was unmistakable.

Stopped by Ee Lin's on my way back to Ormond. Chatted for a little; it has been six weeks since I last saw baby Ryan. Got back to Ormond and moved my luggage into Picken C 111 just in time to have lunch. There's a ballet/ dance summer school going on at the moment so meals are available to us summer students residing in college. The kids taking part in it are pretty adorable and they've transformed the Junior Common Room, part of the dining hall and some tute rooms into dance studios..

The heat was unbearable yesterday afternoon, my room harvests too much evening sunlight so it was only after a good shower and finding my bedlinen that was kept in storage over the Christmas break that I finally got some shut eye. There was a barbecue dinner in the quad; Crsytal, Supa and I had our dinner in the TV room. Walked out to Lygon Street after for sin #1, Il Doce Freddo.. afterward we visited Borders and Safeway before finally getting back to college at nearly 11. Crystal cooked us supper!! Didn't manage to get to bed early, must be the jet lag..

I was up and out early-ish today to experience the leftover and tail end of the Boxing Day sales.. let's say it was a pretty fruitful outing. Stephanie's coming over with a cooler/ fan so I won't burn up this summer. Surprisingly it's been cloudy/ rainy today.. very glum but a welcome relief from the heat spell. If it gets any colder though, I don't know what I'm going to wear around!


Don't know yet how I feel about coming back this early.. thankfully I'm not alone but it does get pretty quiet. Once uni starts I'm sure I'll have more than enough to do- three seminar sessions a week, 7.25 hours each!

Above all of that I know that this summer semester made me fully appreciate my six-week stay in KL. I'm extremely grateful to everyone whom I managed to see and spend quality time with this time around.


It's looking up, this year.. I wonder what it has in store. And in that spirit I shall consciously endeavour to cut back on profanities, manage my time a little better, go an extra mile at uni (with every other thing as well) and lead a healthier lifestyle.. keeping with me values and principles I was brought up with and loving those who have carved me into who I am today.

It feels like it's going to be an exceptional year.

Sher Reen; 10:17 AM
2 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II