<body> </body>



Monday, January 01, 2007

Because I'd have it no way else.
We had a small do here last night to usher in the new year; most of my night was split between Maggie Alderson's Cents and Sensibility and humouring my seven-year-old niece, Vivian, who kept reminding me, "I'm not done with you yet!"

The next time anyone of you is planning to take a coach from Singapore to KL please try avoiding ones that drop you off at Pudu. That place is a madhouse; today we waited for two whole hours in front of "the first stall with a huge purple signboard" in vain. The rain wasn't helpful either, and when we finally did get the call reassuring us that our guests were safe.. it was two and a half hours past the estimated time of arrival. Fortunately we were still in the city area and managed to locate Jessalsa Jessie and her mum; dropped them off at the hotel and checked them in properly.


I can't quite digest that 2006 was THAT big a year; but I don't regret any one bit of it.

Sher Reen; 9:38 PM
0 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II