<body> </body>



Monday, December 11, 2006

A fortnight in reflection.
Currently spinning: So She Dances, Josh Groban

This trip back has been splendidly refreshing thus far. After a semester such as the one I just endured, after a year such as the one that has just passed, this year end break was much welcome and needed.

A chance to escape the routine, one I have gladly embraced and savoured.


This holidays I have dared myself to venture further on my own, driving-wise. Friends have been extremely helpful at immediately getting me back into the Malaysian culture and in the last week I have found myself to be reacquainted with eating banana leaf rice with my hands, ordering roti canai in Bahasa Malaysia, driving instead of hopping on a tram, admiring earrings in real life.. discovering that Malaysian Nando's is pretty damn good, Beard Papa cream puffs are now sold at One Utama.. remembering why I love Sakae Sushi and kaya balls and how bad a peak hour KL traffic jam can be!

I was more than privileged to spend an afternoon with a dear friend whose overflowing talent with the quill and ink surpasses so many, another with a someone suffering EPS, a medical condition I coined once upon a time, another few yet with an aspiring designer who sees life on a similar wavelength as mine, another couple with she who shares a love for the culinary arts, one precious one each with people whom I felt had drifted, yet another with someone who just recently ran 42kms.. and one with the ones I love from Ormond! Also it has been good to lavish time with family, making up for lost time above all else..

It also feels good to have spent some time getting back in touch with people who have gotten too busy over the year on MSN with a select few who surprise me by the fact that we still get on like before. Feels so good also to have heard long distance from someone with whom communications have today been reduced to occassional but extremely substantial conversations..

All of this make me excitedly anticipate some catch up time before I leave this country again. Oh, how things have changed! Yet above it all the truest of true remain there standing by you.. and that is enough to have you feeling grateful..

There has been a mix of ups and downs, exciting good news from in and around.. a few new acquisitions..


Not that many weeks to go, so much to do in this short time!

Sher Reen; 7:09 PM
0 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II