<body> </body>



Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Eleven twelfths.
Chapter Two; a new venture.

Because.




It just felt like time for change.

336 days into the year, eleven twelfths through. How quickly it's all gone by.



Started the year with exams; these didn't work out too well I remember. Worse still, Semester 3 of A-Levels started off extremely hurriedly, there was hardly any breathing room. By the time we all knew, exams had come around again. I had developed a late love for Biology and an affinity for studying in the HELP library and/ or Reading Room. Two crazy exam months later came the end of June, the A-Levels Ball took place, etching itself in permanent memory, last minute preparations were made, goodbyes said and off I was.

The first time I was driven up the Ormond driveway, my breath literally got caught in my throat. I still remember the first walk to McCaughey..

..the rest is history. Crazy late nights, new faces, new experiences.


A new room, a new home away from home, new friends and people close enough to be family, new photos.. new memories.. all in a brand "new" place.



Coming back to KL has expectedly, entailed readjustment.

Remembering that you are part of a family, remembering that you have portfolios to fulfil.. portfolios you had put on hold when you left.. and getting right back into things. It is not a difficult task to get back into the swing of things especially since it feels like life goes on from when you left but it has this exceedingly foreign feeling attached to it.

The humidity takes getting used to. Curfews are reset. You no longer are the only person you answer to.

But at least you don't have to remember to take your key with you when you take a shower, and there's not a chance you might get locked out stark naked save for a towel wrapped around you.


And at the end of it all you realise, all whines aside, there's absolutely nothing like home.



Nothing major seems to have changed. I'm more homely than I have ever been, I am happy just watching the television and reading novels to pass time.. recuperating from an amazing but exhausting semester.

I can't wait till Summer 2007, if only I could have it with no flies!

Sher Reen; 5:54 PM
1 comments


Writer.

Sher Reen;
20
Melbourne / KL
Architecture
This, is Chapter II.

Other Writers.

Ai Leen, Teh
Andrew Loh
Christina Tee
Harold Edwin Yap
Hui Lynn, Tan
Janelle Lee
Jian Wey, Chin
Ju Vern, Ew
Marcus Teo
Naveena Charles
Pui Ee, Lai
Sher Vin, Lum
Siew Kim, Yeo
Sook Yan, Leong
Sue Jan, Yeong
Wendy Tan
Yew Jhin, Kuok

Summer School 2004.

CTSS 2004 Blog
HMIC Mmilidzi Habangaan
Irina
Pamela Loo
Trinity Summer School 2004

Mention- Worthy.

! Ken's Deviant Art

Cuppacakes
Joyce the kinkybluefairy
Karen Cheng
MINZ
Purse Blog

Written.


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II